Full Time Manufacturing Positions Available!
We are looking for an experienced Baum folder operator for 2nd shift. The candidate will be able to set-up and operate various machine configurations. The candidate should be self-managing, mechanically inclined and willing to participate in a variety of functions outside of folding as-needed.
We are looking for experienced inkjet operators. The candidate will be able to set-up and operate various inkjet configurations including MCS Eagle, Kodak (Scitex) and Net Jet systems. The candidate should be self-managing, mechanically inclined and willing to participate in a variety of functions outside of inkjetting as-needed.
We are looking for an experienced Pinnacle Inserter operator. The candidate will be able to set-up and operate the inserter. The Inserter is also equipped with a camera match system. The candidate should be self-managing, mechanically inclined and willing to participate in a variety of functions outside of inserting as-needed.
Applicants are not required to have experience in all functions. Any one or more is acceptable. We are willing to train the right candidate in a variety of functions.
Overtime availability during seasonal peaks will be required. This will include extended weekday shifts as well as weekends.
Pay rate is based on experience.
Contact Jay in Human Resources for questions at 603.627.0042 ext. 254
We are looking for an outside sales representative to develop new client relationships. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of the products and services offered by the company to enable effective presentation
- Identify prospects, present services and close new business
- Build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal sales targets as established by management
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments within the company and industry in general
- Report and provide feedback to management as requested
- Proven outside sales experience
- Knowledge of direct mail or experience working for other mail processing companies a major plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including; Word and Excel
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary, commission & bonus incentives
- Benefits include; health insurance, dental, vision and 401K
The qualifying candidate will have used Direct Mail software as listed below (or similar). Additionally, an understanding of United States Postal Rules and Regulations, Data, and Variable Letter programming with any Direct Mail industry software would work in addition to the soft skills mentioned below: BCC Mail Manager (Postal) Marcom PTI FusionPro (Variable Letter Programming) Melissa Data
- MatchUp (DeDupe, Suppression, and Merge-Purge)
- StyleList (Upper/Lower, Abbreviations, and Punctuation)
- Personator (Build Salutations)
Adobe Acrobat Pro (Variable Letter) Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Access) The essential personality traits that work well really come down to the cliché things such as:
- ability to follow direction
- attention to quality
- taking notes/remembering details
- willingness to do overtime as needed / year-round
- work comfortably in close environments with others
- team player
- positive personality
- generally organized and will keep their workspace clean
- ability to interact and communicate with coworkers and customers in a positive manner
Hours are generally Monday through Friday, 1st shift. Actual shift hours may vary based on workload and team coverage. Overtime will be available and necessary at certain times.