MAXIMIZE POSTAL DISCOUNTS
Postal Logistics and Trucking
Postage represents a significant part of every direct mail budget and reducing its cost is one of Mail Data’s primary areas of expertise and focus. Our postal analysis and optimization services in conjunction with our private trucking and strategic alliance with FedEx allows for expedited delivery to postal distribution centers.
- Our trucking fleet is available to pickup your printed pieces at your location
- Delivery to any domestic US Post Office for lowest postal rates and fastest delivery
Postal Analysis & Qualification
Our postal analysts with their detailed knowledge of postal rates, presorting, and optimization methods review every mail file and list to help determine the postal solution that best fits your requirements.
Our goal is for our customers to attain the lowest postal costs including postage, fees, freight, and on-time in-home delivery.
- Save money with less returned mail.
- Raise response rates with correct addressing.
- Connect with all your customers, including those that have relocated.
Postal Optimization Services
The cost and time of delivery of your direct mail is influenced by transportation. Direct mailers can further maximize postal discounts with commingling, co-palletization, and co-transportation.
- Full-service Intelligent Mail® Barcoding (IMB)
- NDC/SCF Destination Entry Mail Planning
- Real-time Tracking and Reporting
The US Post Office has an extensive range of postage classes and rates all with specific rules and regulations governing their use. Knowing how to capitalize on the greatest discounts while maintaining or improving the delivery window for our customers is a true science.
Many of our clients operate hundreds of locations across the country and need to ensure their materials arrive consistently as promised. Our logistics team can help manage the process from start to finish.
In the New England market we service our clients and ship directly to regional postal facilities with our own private trucking fleet to ensure prompt service. Outside of the New England market we leverage our strategic alliance with FedEx Freight to gain expedited access to postal centers.